Info about Riyadh...

I need a little more info about Riyadh, eg what is the area called where four points is located, which schools are near to it, what type of area it is... (still my mind is full of questions but these are the only ones I got now...lol) also I got the information thru my good and helpful friends on this forum about the schools, but what I am really worried about is that will my kids get addmission in the mid of the term, as according to CBSE the term started in April (dont know about KSA)......will really appriciete if all of my above question are answered (please dont suggest me to go thru the forum as I already did it ) God bless u all!:D

What is four points?  Do you have a more precise name for it?

Alethe wrote:

What is four points?  Do you have a more precise name for it?

same question here. can you post a picture or something, or google map it.

Salman

How about that weather system (storm) that just rolled through!  I just posted a pic on FB of the HAIL!   Forgive me, but I didn't think it was suppose to rain in Riyadh, much less hail!   Where are we - Kansas?  :huh:

Shereton Four Point Hotel......:)

I think he is referring to Kingdoms FOUR SEASONS HOTEL....

Ohh the hail was rough. Just managed to get home ducking under the ice cubes for a few seconds. No regrets leaving office at 2 pm yesterday.

May be its four seasons, I was told the area which I would be working in is near four point by Shereton. Actually I have never been to Riyadh, therefore dont know the actual names and locations :)

Its near to Luthan's Hotel and Spa, has anyone know of this Hotel, which area it is?

Luthan is located @ alra'aed Area
Next to Nayyarah (moderated: please remember that advertisment is not allowed on the forum, thanks !)

^ Uh, was that an advertisement or a landmark?

Considering the terrible system for naming streets here, landmarks (generally businesses) are used by everyone in giving directions.

Please remember that, moderators.

? I've just received a report. I'll make sure the mod team doesn't delete non commercial links

MisterStretch wrote:

^ Uh, was that an advertisement or a landmark?

Considering the terrible system for naming streets here, landmarks (generally businesses) are used by everyone in giving directions.

Please remember that, moderators.

of course not :)!!

i just post their website link !