Plastering/Labouring jobs in Norway

Interested to know if there are plastering jobs with good pay rate in Norway

Hello,

I suppose there are some, but I get the impression there is increasing competition for those sorts of jobs.

David

Is there any unskill job I can do without work permit? because a friend of my told me that there are some unskill job someone can do in norway as illegal immigrant. so I don"t know whether is TRUE.

bankk4 wrote:

Is there any unskill job I can do without work permit? because a friend of my told me that there are some unskill job someone can do in norway as illegal immigrant. so I don"t know whether is TRUE.

as dmcart already pointed out here:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=306715

Norway is not a cash-based economy and it's very difficult to do anything if you're not "in the system". You can't have the all-important FNR if you're not registered in the system, and without that number you can't do many basic transactions.

You might want to also read this thread, about people who DO have the right work here coming and expecting a worker paradise, only to be sorely disappointed:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=312138

this isn't a cheap country and for someone who's not part of the system and trying to find under-the-table work, I think it will be very hostile indeed.

@ECS - thank your for your contribution :)

I require a skilled plasterer for about four weeks plastering work in Norway, which could lead to more contacts and work.

bankk4 wrote:

Its called black work as its very shady. I wouldnt even risk it, the Norwegian immigration division of the police is massive for a country of 5 million and they deport over 14,000 people without papers per year. Norwegians dont like it so its constantly reported and hardly happens. I have seen ilegal car washes hidden away from main roads etc but they were clearly temporary

Hello, I am a fully qualified plasterer with 11 years experience, I was wondering if there are any plastering jobs in Norway at the moment, thank you.