Fine Arts in the UAE

Hi there!

I was hoping to get some discussion going on the fine arts scene in the UAE. I have recently started working with an art gallery with an emphasis on the classical European school of art. Having visited numerous galleries and Art Dubai, and researched for different societies and groups, I wonder if there in fact is a classical arts scene in the UAE, and if so, where is it hiding? When it comes to painting, the galleries seem to favor local (understandable) or very modern pieces, but there is very little representation of the European classical school of art. Considering the size of the expat community in the region, I still find the lack of such scene a bit of a shame. Louvre is here, which is a great start, but otherwise, what do people do to quench their thirst for fine art?

Hi I am a graduate of the Faculty of Fine Arts Fannie words has caught my attention for me to say to Madam word and one that in modern societies did not come back talking on classical art, but we talk on contemporary ar

Go to DUCTAC in the Mall of Emirates, they do all the Arts, shows, events, classes and so on.