How to stop receiving msg from Expat blog?

Hello,

Everyday I received too many emails from Expat.com.
Please can you show me how to stop receiving them?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Trang

TrangPham wrote:

Hello,

Everyday I received too many emails from Expat.com.
Please can you show me how to stop receiving them?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Trang

Go to PROFILE (it's on the top of the screen with a down arrow, to the left of CONTACTS and INBOX) -> Select Subscriptions and then check unsubscribe for everything under "My Subscriptions", "Current Subscriptions" Tab.

wait until your inbox is full. Than it will stop alone.

l3ully wrote:

I think she means her external email.  You get a notification if you post on a thread so that way you can be alert to a discussion.  Waiting for your external email system would take forever if you have gmail. 

The internal email system here, however, is limited.  You don't get notifications sent to the internal messaging. 

I try to uncheck the "subscribe to this topic" before I click the Submit button to keep the notifications from overloading my external email.

The checkmark for 'subscribe to this topic' should be left unchecked as the default. Hate getting spammed in my personal e-mail inbox just because I forgot to uncheck the box before replying.

If I wanted constant update to a posting that I found of interest I will make the effort to check the box as it should be.

Something for the admins to take into consideration.

Agree with THD. You can unsubscribe from your 'topics subscriptions' in 'Profile' tab.

Tran Hung Dao wrote:
l3ully wrote:

I think she means her external email.  You get a notification if you post on a thread so that way you can be alert to a discussion.  Waiting for your external email system would take forever if you have gmail. 

The internal email system here, however, is limited.  You don't get notifications sent to the internal messaging. 

I try to uncheck the "subscribe to this topic" before I click the Submit button to keep the notifications from overloading my external email.

I think, once the PM box is full, no messages are received any more. That should also stop the notification in her private email.

However, not sure, if that really will work