Hello everyone. new b here

Moving to Saigon in Dec, I've been to vietnam lots of time to vistit love it. always wanted to live in vietnam .I'm  Vietnamese , came to the United State when I was  7 years old via boat people. now 40 and ready for a chance of life style etc. So I"M jumping all in selling all my shuff and moving to Vietnam. I would like to meet some friends for a beer or two cafe works also.

kiet wrote:

Moving to Saigon in Dec, I've been to vietnam lots of time to vistit love it. always wanted to live in vietnam .I'm  Vietnamese , came to the United State when I was  7 years old via boat people. now 40 and ready for a chance of life style etc. So I"M jumping all in selling all my shuff and moving to Vietnam. I would like to meet so friends for a beer or two cafe works also.

Hi and welcome to Expat-Blog...if you're moving to Sài Gòn in two months, you might want to post in the "Ho Chi Minh City Forum" as this is the "Nha Trang Forum."

So are you in Portland?  I once went to Astoria...that was where they filed the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Kindergarten Cop.  Also visited Canon Beach where the movie The Goonies was filmed.

in Bend.

kiet wrote:

in Bend.

Oh Bend...yah..heard of it but never been there.