Recomendation for accomodation

Hi,

I am moving from India to Kl on work permit for 1 year accompanied with my wife.
My office will be BP Business Services Central Asia Sdn Bhd, Level 20, Quill 7, No 9, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, KL Sentral 50470.
Can someone recommend any places, with rent. 

Regards,
Vivek

Check out www.iproperty website and do a search for rental property in Brickfields or Sentral.  Otherwise look at a map of the LRT railway and search on one of the stations it stops at.  You will be paying anything from RM2k per month for accommodation according to your budget.

Hi Gravitas,
Is Sentral a good place to live. As in location and security wise.
Money is not a constraint for me. I want to live in a safe and secured location , since my spouse will be accompanying me.

Sentral is probably much the same as most urban areas these days.  If you are more interested in a suburban environment look at the stations north of Sentral on the LRT line. Sentral has an Indian community as does the Jalan Ipoh area (you need a car to commute from that location as there are no public transport links). Many Indian trailing spouses express a desire to live in a community in which they feel comfortable. 

Safety is an abstract perception and you will need to check out some different locations to get a feel for the different environments. If you want a very multicultural and expat area then parts of Bangsar, Mont Kiara and the Damanasara areas can also be an option - but your travel to the office will be time consuming.

If you need access to Indian television channels then you will have to check what service providers are available at condos or areas in which you may be interested to live.

As a rule of thumb, it is best to live in a busy active area where getting to some nearby facilities will be easy. Most people use cars to get around so sometimes access by foot is difficult and few people are on the sidewalks and streets.

[Moderated: Off topic]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Is there any specific thing to mention pls go ahead?