Hi every one , i want to knowledge about below mention institute .

HI Every one,

Sprachschule Ludwigshafen
Berliner Platz, 30
Ludwighafen am Rhein
Germany.
I  an Pakistani female, i want to know about this institute, and is there possible to get sharing room in hostel and how much monthly rent?and also food expense please any one to advise me?
regards:
hadi88

Hi hadi88,

I suggest you to read the article Accommodation in Germany, you might find some useful information. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

As a foreign student, you need about €800-1000/month. This includes local food, daily expenses and rent for a simple room in a shared flat. It does not include ethnic food (e.g. Halal), which can be expensive. Travel and any luxuries are also not included.
You can find rooms in shared flats by searching classified ads (this site also has a classifieds section) for the keyword "Wohngemeinschaft" or "WG" (which means shared flat). Don't start your search before you arrived in Germany and can visit the places and people - there are too many scams around to agree on anything just online or by phone!

HI,

THANKS DAVID AND BEPPI,

ITS GOOD TO KNOW, I'M COMING FOR JOB, I'M MASTER AND HAVE 6.5 YEARS EXPERIENCE SO I APPLIED IN ABOVE MENTION INSTITUTE, MY CONSULTANT TOLD ME THEY HAVE CONTRACT WITH THEM OR LAWYER ,HE SAID 20/22 PER HOUR EURO THEY WILL PAID ME AND 6 HOURS DUTY TIME,SO THAT'S WHY I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS AND ALSO LIVING EXPENDITURE WHICH BOTH OF YOU GIVE ME DETAILS,
SO THANKS AGAIN BOTH OF YOU.
REGARDS:
HADI88

First, please don't post in ALL CAPITALS, because on the Internet that is interpreted as shouting and rude!

If you are coming to work in this school, make sure you have a proper visa and work permit (which is very difficult to get as a non-EU-national). Also keep in mind that 30-50% of your salary will go to taxes and other compulsory deductions, and you will get only the remainder.

1, I am really sorry for this ,because i don't have idea of this or its interpretation,once again sorry,and i hope you accept my apologize.  "
First, please don't post in ALL CAPITALS, because on the Internet that is interpreted as shouting and rude!"
2, yes i am doing all process in proper way because i don't want to  take any risk ,my future plan to settled with my family so that's why i'm asking you because its open for all.  i am glad to see your response. and deductions is ok ,if we live over there than we should pay all taxes or etc charges and follow the rules and regulations.
thanks.

Hi hadi88,

Please can you avoid posting in caps lock, this make your post difficult to read. :)

Thank you,

David.

Expat-blog team.

hi david,
sorry for that, yes now i don't use capital letters,i also apologize to beppi,and thanks for your guidance,i will ask some more questions which i have in my mind, once again sorry for using capital letters and problem to reading, i don't have idea for using capital letter and its count rudeness or shouting, but now in  future i'll very careful , i hope you understand and accept my apologize :)
thank you.
haddi88