Top hiring sectors in Mendoza

Hi,

let's talk about job opportunities in Mendoza.

What are the top hiring sectors?

And according to you, what are the most promising job sectors, which will keep creating jobs in Mendoza?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,

Julien

Hmm probably some wine production/winery industry work, I can't imagine something else really...

Actually, the wine industry is really hurting because of the high costs and reciprocal import taxes have severely cut down on the marketability of exports. They have been laying people off. That said, there are niche positions available if you have a specialty.

I expect there will be upturns, but not in the near future. same with tourism, but there will be a quicker upturn once the economy turns around.

mendozanow wrote:

Actually, the wine industry is really hurting because of the high costs and reciprocal import taxes have severely cut down on the marketability of exports. They have been laying people off. That said, there are niche positions available if you have a specialty.

I expect there will be upturns, but not in the near future. same with tourism, but there will be a quicker upturn once the economy turns around.

wow, really interesting. I had no idea.