Top hiring sectors in Algiers

Hi,

let's talk about job opportunities in Algiers.

What are the top hiring sectors?

And according to you, what are the most promising job sectors, which will keep creating jobs in Algiers?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience,

Julien

Hi,
I think jobs in construction, civil engineering, public works, oil and gas are the top hiring sectors.

@legendaire_82 - thank you for the sharing of information + happy new year to you too :)

legendaire_82 wrote:

Hi,
I think jobs in construction, civil engineering, public works, oil and gas are the top hiring sectors.

thnx bro. This can help me. I have just some questions.

Is it dificult for an Algerian to find work as architect, who lived and was born in europe, and who's also has a master in civil engineering/architecture.
I mean do they judge your capacity by your origine or by your diplome?
I have just my doubts 'cause some friends who had that experience when they where in Dubai.. :/

@Maximilien, you're welcome. Wish you all the best.

You're welcome.
I don't think it's difficult. You shall be recruuted on the basis of your competence and diploma.
Good luck.

Wanttofree wrote:
legendaire_82 wrote:

Hi,

thnx bro. This can help me. I have just some questions.

Is it dificult for an Algerian to find work as architect, who lived and was born in europe, and who's also has a master in civil engineering/architecture.
I mean do they judge your capacity by your origine or by your diplome?
I have just my doubts 'cause some friends who had that experience when they where in Dubai.. :/

You're welcome.
I don't think it's difficult. You shall be recruuted on the basis of your competence and diploma.
Good luck.