Process of divorce in Mauritius

Hello, I am seeking advice.

After getting married in Mauritius, my wife and I are separating so I am looking to get some help with the process of divorce with a Mauritius marriage certificate whilst being resident in the UK.

I would be grateful if anyone can help...

I am in exactly the same position. I lived in Mauritius and married a Mauritian in 2010. We are now both living in the UK, with her on a spouse visa, but I now need information on how to arrange a divorce. Any ideas on how to arrange this would be very much appreciated

Hi every one am locking for a help about my divorce if someone can help me my ex as all read make a divorce application in the family court we bin in the court on the first time but unfortunately  i need to live the country but now she stuck to make the process .if any one can help us .

Thanks in Advance

Vik

[Moderated: Free advert is not allowed and please register in the Mauritius business directory section]

Both barrister and attorney (solicitor) can advise on matters relating to divorce or any civil matter. You will need both to do a civil case, and only barristers in criminal matters. The attorney does the paperwork and the barrister does the case at court.

Hi All,

Welcome on the forum Formalities and procedures in Mauritius :)

I have started a new discussion with your questions for more visibility and responses.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi
I am currently in Australia with my husband. We have been married a couple of years back in Mauritius and wish to divorce. Do we physically need to be in Mauritius for the divorce process? Or we can just apply from Australia itself?
Thanks

Reetook wrote:

Hi
I am currently in Australia with my husband. We have been married a couple of years back in Mauritius and wish to divorce. Do we physically need to be in Mauritius for the divorce process? Or we can just apply from Australia itself?
Thanks

May be you will find your answers here:
http://www.familylawcourts.gov.au/wps/w … e/Divorce/