Exit visa or Transfer

I am working in a private company from last one year. The company is in red category. They are trying for green category from last 3 months and they are saying that it will be done. But i don't think it will be done soon. My iqama will be expired in Feb.

Now i have two options: Either resign and go on exit or find a job and get a transfer.

My contract is for 2 years but it is mentioned that i can leave on one month notice. I want to ask, if i resign will i have to pay anything to my employer as i am not going to complete two years?

if i go for transfer. Can i transferred without the consent of my current employer? or do i need any kind of approval from him?

Please reply.

Thanks

Approval from your current employer isn't required.
You don't need to complete 2 yrs of service, nor you'll have to pay anything to them.

Go with any of the 2 options you have mentioned,

All the Best

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Approval from your current employer isn't required.
You don't need to complete 2 yrs of service, nor you'll have to pay anything to them.

Go with any of the 2 options you have mentioned,

All the Best

Thanks for your reply. What if he send me on exit re-entry? Can i come back again if i get another job offer / company visa?

What is the rule for Pakistanis?

and what if my company becomes green? can i still leave the company without paying anything to my employer?

Dear TLL,

This will probably my question on this forum as i am decided to resign my company and leave KSA for good.

Please help me to get the answer of these two above questions.

1- Don't accept going on the exit re-entry visa. If you do:
     > You won't be able to get the new visa stamped during the course your iqama remains valid.
     > A 2 yrs ban will automatically apply on expiry of iqama.

2- If your company goes in green zone, the new rules will apply immediately. These ones here: http://www.redyellow.com.sa/Nitaqat/Abo … tatus.aspx

Thank you

Hi TLL,
Finally i am going on final exit. I have a new job offer in Dammam. They will arrange the visa in few days.

Do i need NOC or any paper which will be used in new visa stamping or the exit visa will be enough?

For new visa stamping i would be needed everything again? medical, overseas card, protector?

and how much time it will take to stamp the exit visa?

Please answer.

Thanks

General inquires about exit visa, transfer of service and iqama related matters for Pakistanis, Philippines, Sri Lankans, Indonesians, and all from those labor exporting countries, should be addressed to their respective embassies in KSA for the best service. These embassies have set up the legal advice and support service for its nationalities and if one asked around on forums, the answers many not be the right fit. Arab speakers only ask their questions on Arabic forums and there are also ways to work around by their own wasta.