Want to learn arabic some one if free i am online on skype?

if some one knows arabic well and have time if you can speak english urdu then definetely easy for me to learn

my skype id is harisjaved999

Shave off the 'stache and pretend you're a girl.  You'll get lots of offers ;)

Alliecat wrote:

Shave off the 'stache and pretend you're a girl.  You'll get lots of offers ;)

:lol:
[very true]

if someone wants to teach there is no connection of mustache

:lol: Alliecat. C'mon!

Don't take it the wrong way @hariskhan. It's not against you. She's just making fun of a reality.

Trust me If you had specified 'female' in your profile with some random picture, you'd have received one million responses by now :)

ok thats mean i have to change my gender to learn  arabic? ok no problem i will not learn arabic

Not to learn Arabic....to grab attention :)

legend i am new here i think that someone really help me but these guys make a fun of that so its better to not learn arabic

HARISkhan0120 wrote:

legend i am new here i think that someone really help me but these guys make a fun of that so its better to not learn arabic

It wasn't 'making fun.'  It was a light-hearted joke because your post was there for two days with no response but it would have been totally different if you'd been female (the point I was making which of COURSE would not have expected you to take seriously).

If you can't take a light-hearted joke, why would anybody want to volunteer their time to help you, anyway?  When you are asking for free help, it's usually a good strategy to be pleasant, rather than humorless and defensive.

no body has time or no body want to waste time

HARISkhan0120 wrote:

no body has time or no body want to waste time

Helping you isn't a waste of time but usually there is 'give-and-take' with a long term commitment like teaching/learning a new language. 

Maybe a language 'exchange' is a better idea.  They teach you Arabic and you teach them English or whatever.  This way it's a win-win situation.

If someone want to learn english or urdu i am here for all  people irrespective of gender

HARISkhan0120 wrote:

If someone want to learn english or urdu i am here for all  people irrespective of gender

You still don't get it :rolleyes:  I give up.  Good-bye.

HARISkhan0120 wrote:

Greetings,

I was moved with your kindness and self discipline. Please feel free to private message me with questions in mind, and I can help you from there.

Hey there, Deyaa1989 and HARISkhan0120,

How are the Arabic lessons on Skype going???

Alliecat wrote:

Hey there, Deyaa1989 and HARISkhan0120,

How are the Arabic lessons on Skype going???

Deyaa1989?  I'm interested in how your lessons are going.  Please do keep me informed :)

He was moved with someone's kindness and self discipline. I hope he's not been shaking in his shoes ever since :)

I suggest you to check out italki.com very great teachers & language partners on there. In addition I am open to teach anyone English & Spanish in exchange for Urdu :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

He was moved with someone's kindness and self discipline. I hope he's not been shaking in his shoes ever since :)

Since he jumped in and basically undercut me, I am wondering how (or IF) it's going.

For what it's worth, I have heard good things about www.duolingo.com