Job opportunity in Saudi Arabia

Hi everyone,

I have a job Opportunity in KSA and tommorow i will negociate the salary with the employer. What is the minimum salary for junior electrical engineer ? how much foods, clothes, transportation, location cost ?
Please help me because i have to make a critical decision. Your help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

This depends on several factors; I don't think anybody can give a useful estimate.

Nationality
Experience
Degree(s)
Company's own scale

Plus a few other less important ones.  Housing allowance is usually 25% of basic salary, and transportation is usually 10% of basic salary.  Good luck, sorry can't help you with an estimate for the basic salary.

Thanks Trapezius. here you cane find the informations:
Nationality: Tunisian
Experience: 1 year
Degree(s): Electrical engineer
Company's own scale: CCC construction
Actualy i take 700$ in my job in tunisia.

nizar1919 wrote:

Actualy i take 700$ in my job in tunisia.

Most Probably you will get more than this amount, But howmuch, that nobody can tell you !!

Sorry didnt get back to you earlier.  As a junior engineer, you should be looking at around SR. 5,000 at the very least, that's almost double of what you are getting in Tunisia.  And that's basic salary.  Housing and transport allowance would be on top of that.  But again, a lot depends on the company and what they pay their current employees.  But definitely negotiate as much as you can.  Good luck!