Remax/Frank Salt

Does anyone have a contact or actual person recommendation for either of these property companies, or indeed any other company recommendations.

I am very disappointed with the lack of (basically no) communication from 3 weeks of wish lists, enquiries, emails etc. Even when I was promised a call from a Manager it did not happen.

Its commercial not residential just for info.

Thanks

sadly this is the norm.....

Do they not want business !!

they do just dont want to work for it.

Why do you not go into their offices in Rabat (Victoria)?
Face to face for business here is the way (in my experience).

on the commercial side I found Frank Salt to be extremely helpful both when I was in London enquiring about office space in Malta and since being on the island dealing with them by email/telephone and face to face.  Joseph Pace is the Manager of their commercial division based in St Julians - just be aware he's very busy but I've found no problem getting hold of him or him returning my calls. 

Also highly recommend Tony Zammit - he's recently set up on his own, very helpful (down to helping me source furniture and anything else I needed as well as liaising with my prospective landlord) PM me if you want his contact details.

Good luck

Guys if anyone can provide me with Tony Zammit's new contact since I am not able to get him at all. Thanks in advance.