Buying clothes from UK

Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of buying clothes online and having them shipped to Belgium from the UK.

Which, (if any), companies offered a good service? How were the delivery charges?

Any help would be fantastic!

Best wishes,

Sophie

Lots of UK retailers are now delivering to Belgium and other EU countries. Check their websites for delivery info.

I placed an order with Cotton traders. No complaints about the service. £6.95 for delivery.

I buy a lot from Amazon.co.uk (clothes,books and electronics)
Usually the order takes only a couple of days to get here.

Marks and Spencers now have a Belgium section were they sill ship and have prices in euros I also have had stuff from dorthy Perkins returning stuff can be pricy however

Oh,
Didn't know Marx and Sparx did that!
I might check it out...
Cool bit of info there :D

Yeah we used to get the stuff from uk anyway but they made a belgium website so its nice to have it all in euros etc. I got a photo frame from the belgium one the service was pretty good came quickly

hannahhadman wrote:

Yeah we used to get the stuff from uk anyway but they made a belgium website so its nice to have it all in euros etc. I got a photo frame from the belgium one the service was pretty good came quickly

Had a look on the M&S Belgium site there..
Their prices are a little bit on the saucy side :o

???????am i missing something

Just thought that they were a little expensive compared to what I remembered from when I was in Ireland,
But that has been 5 years so I may be a little out of touch

probs the prices are the same as they have been prices have gone up a bit in uk last couple of years

Most likely it's just me being out of touch with UK/IRL pricing
They aren't as cheap as the likes of Carrefour but M&S do have a reputation for quality and the extra couple of euro here and there isn't the end of the world

Indeed however i cant say i bought cloths from carfour

I was comparing more so for household apparel rather than clothes
(Granted the title of the thread is fairly specific :D)

Only mentioned it because I'm redecorating my place at the minute and was checking for prices for things like soft furnishings, kitchen ware etc.

I just completed my first Asda order and was very pleased, although the "tracking" didn't actually work. Everything arrived exactly as ordered and 3 days later. It's limited to clothes only at the moment, basically I think things which do not weigh so much, bit gutted as I had put some thermos flasks in the basket I had to remove again.

I order from Marks occasionally but tend to rely on orders sent to the shop of friends who bring it over a few days later. I've directly a few Belgians to the Marks website, especially those looking for school uniform with is 9 out of 10 times navy here and hard to find, much cheaper to buy from Marks and pay shipping.

Oooooh asda i loved there stuff i must take a look

Try Next, At be.Nextdirect.com ;-)

Yes been using them loads Last year

Hi Sophie,
According to the missus if you shop at Debenham's online it is free delivery to Belgium.

HI Aningeniousname >just to inform you that this is an old topic since 2013.