I want to live and work in Canada

I want to live and work in Canada if my point chance with my wife and also to helping the Canadian economy with my confidence WTO will reach out with your state if your grow your representatives if you give us a chance to contribute your state around SA

Hi temelko,

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Canada Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

It would be much appreciated if you can write down a few more words about yourself just as an introduction :)

Maybe let us know in which sector exactly you and your wife are looking for work.. for better guidance please

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi temeklo,

Visit the official government website for Citizenship and Immigration Canada, fill out the online forms and take the first steps towards following your dream. Good luck!

www.cic.gc.ca/english

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67118.gif  Cheers,  http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/flag/t67054.gif
  William James Woodward – Brazil & Canada Expert, Expat-blog Team

To help the economy.  That's good.  Does Bora Bora need help with their economy?

i wish to live in canada

hapi.
First you need to get a visa. I suggest you read other posts on this forum which give you all the information you require regarding getting a visa.
The site you need is mentioned in the above post by wjwoodward.

you are right but in my country Ghana, is not that easy getting that Visas,since you from there maybe you can help me with it thanks.

thanks dear, i will try to start it that way.lets see the out come of it.i don't know anybody nor have any address to use.thanks

Dear Sir,
       I am Muhammad Hanif from Karachi Pakistan, I have Graduate Degree and I am 39 year old, Sir I have no any job, so I am very poor and seeking job, please Sir give me any job, thank you very much

m_hanif,

With all due respect, there are thousands of people (most likely more) that migrate the correct way without begging others for a job. If it were that easy CIC and USCIS would not exist. Post a classified request under the classifieds section of this website.

When you post messages like that you leave yourself vulnerable to being taken advantage of, because you sound very desperate.

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/flag6/brazil-flag-waving-smile.gif

Matt V. - Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil
Visit my Personal Blog - brazilbs.blogspot.com

stumpy wrote:

hapi.
First you need to get a visa. I suggest you read other posts on this forum which give you all the information you require regarding getting a visa.
The site you need is mentioned in the above post by wjwoodward.

hapi wrote:

you are right but in my country Ghana, is not that easy getting that Visas,since you from there maybe you can help me with it thanks.

Stumpy is from Ghana?

m_hanif wrote:

Dear Sir,
       I am Muhammad Hanif from Karachi Pakistan, I have Graduate Degree and I am 39 year old, Sir I have no any job, so I am very poor and seeking job, please Sir give me any job, thank you very much

I can help.  You are Martin Hanes from overseas.  You have a graduate degree and are experienced yet youthful.  You are currently in between responsibilities and looking forward to your next dynamic project.