Western compound

Hi,

I'm a single guy and will be moving to Riyadh by the end of the year. I'm looking to live on a western compound and I'm willing to spend up to SR20,000/month. The 3 most important things in a compound for me are:

1. Good internet speed
2. Good gym
3. Good social life

From past posts it looks like Arizona, Eid & Ishbilia compounds are at the top.

Any information would be appreciated.

20K / month ... are you sure about that figure ?

Good for you !

Welcome to Riyadh, I can find place for you

Hi Ben

Welcome to Riyadh...the Land of Sand

Please check the link below, to find a list of compounds and their addresses

http://www.acrsa.com/index.php?option=c … Itemid=194

Please feel free if you needed any sort of help prior to your arrival

Regards
Ahmad

Ben_Red_Eye: did you ever move to Riyadh?  How's the gym at Arizona?  I'm moving there next week and I'm really desperate for a legit gym with a setup where I can do Crossfit WODs (eg, pull-up bars, kettlebells, bumper plates, medicine balls, etc. - anything that will let me avoid the same group of lame fat#sses tooling around on Nautilus equipment).

Please, someone have good news for me!!!

Hey Ben,
Just want to say welcome to Riyadh in advance. About the good gym and good social life, doesn't always have to be inside a compound. I know a good gym and I'm having a blast, and not in a compound and my internet speed is screaming fast =)
Nothing against compounds, never been to one, but I'm having a good time. :D

I think that the quality of compounds is pretty much the same where ever you go around here, so whichever one you choose, you'll be satisfied.

have you been to Arizona?  how's the gym there?

There are many good compounds

Try

Al Hamra
Cordoba
Al Bustan Village
Arizona
Kingdom

Ishbilia Compound is the best, contact me if needed

Hi,

I am moving from England to KSA, Riyadh on 1st Sept and my company is putting me up in hotels for 2 week so that I can find accommodation. Anybody know good compounds for me and my wife. 1 or 2 Bedroom flat for under SAR60,000? It must have a gym and would be a bonus if it has a pool.

Thank you in advance.