Rejection of visa

I have been tild by my agent that visa is not cleared due to non- updation of MOFA no. It was rejected for 2 times. Now they hv re-submitted again and ask for another 10 days. My all other docs are OK.
Wht might be the reasin? But the consultant says , they will take care of it. My worry is then why it was rejected twice. Where is the fault?

Any view/ guidelines......

Any clue..if anyone have.... pl

PJH wrote:

I have been tild by my agent that visa is not cleared due to non- updation of MOFA no. It was rejected for 2 times. Now they hv re-submitted again and ask for another 10 days. My all other docs are OK.
Wht might be the reasin? But the consultant says , they will take care of it. My worry is then why it was rejected twice. Where is the fault?

Any view/ guidelines......

Need more information as to type of visa ? visit or work visa
what was the reason - (non updation of mofa no from whose side ? the visa or the company that gave you the visa ??)

If you got a new visa and is under process why don't you wait for the result and then see.

My visa is a work visa. Got offer from Sabic/ Safco , Jubail.
I am from India. Visa shall be issued by Saudi consulate.
Now, no other option left, but to wait another 10 more days.
My concern is wht might be the reason.Once MOFA  no is generated why updation required during Visa endorsement.

PJH wrote:

My visa is a work visa. Got offer from Sabic/ Safco , Jubail.
I am from India. Visa shall be issued by Saudi consulate.
Now, no other option left, but to wait another 10 more days.
My concern is wht might be the reason.Once MOFA  no is generated why updation required during Visa endorsement.

Note that there is delay in lot of process in KSA these days and also there was public holidays for the last 10 days due to Eid holidays. Visa processing takes this much time and if the company is SABIC you dont have to worry they will work out everything.

Thank god
my visa finally stamped
will be reaching the kingdom soon.

Dear Friend,

Plz help me, my agent submitted with all necessary documents such as E-Wakala, Att Offer Letter, Attested Degree Certi, Visa Medical Report for Engineer visa stamping in mumbai, after a week passed, there is no result about visa stamping, Actual Time taken for visa stamping is 2 - 3 days as i read in this bolg and many friends via, but what may be the reason that my visa does not stamp into my passport and why this delay...

vignesh_coke wrote:

Dear Friend,

Plz help me, my agent submitted with all necessary documents such as E-Wakala, Att Offer Letter, Attested Degree Certi, Visa Medical Report for Engineer visa stamping in mumbai, after a week passed, there is no result about visa stamping, Actual Time taken for visa stamping is 2 - 3 days as i read in this bolg and many friends via, but what may be the reason that my visa does not stamp into my passport and why this delay...

Actual visa processing might take only 2-3 days but this again depends on country to country and also most embassies collect passports on one day and give them back another day after a week or same week. Its perfectly safe to assume that visa process in saudi embassies takes at least two weeks after all documents have been submitted.

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

Thanks for ur Reply, my worry is along with my passport few more passports but in other category of Job such as Driver, Labor also submitted for Visa stamping to Saudi Consulate Mumbai, there passports are stamped in 3 days my passports takes this time, this is bcz of the profession (Engineer) or what else a reason we can expect for the rejection of visa stamping in passport...Plz reply sir...

Dude...Chill. This is saudi

vignesh_coke wrote:

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

Thanks for ur Reply, my worry is along with my passport few more passports but in other category of Job such as Driver, Labor also submitted for Visa stamping to Saudi Consulate Mumbai, there passports are stamped in 3 days my passports takes this time, this is bcz of the profession (Engineer) or what else a reason we can expect for the rejection of visa stamping in passport...Plz reply sir...

The other professions or process that goes along with your passport has no impact, i advise you to be more patient and things will work out. Golden rule to remember about KSA is "everything has its time and everything takes it time".

Dear Friend,

Plz help me, today from Saudi Consulate my Application returned without visa stamping with a comment states that "The Request Letter submitted for Visa Stamping does not attested by COC & MOFA also my visa profession is Project Engineer without any discipline such as Civil, Mechanical etc., they need a Letter from Employer with COC, MOFA attested for this reason to stamp my visa, and my Agent states that this New Rule starts from This month onwards, any body knows about this, how much time will a Request Letter needs to get attest from COC & MOFA as required by Saudi consulate...

vignesh_coke wrote:

Dear Friend,

Plz help me, today from Saudi Consulate my Application returned without visa stamping with a comment states that "The Request Letter submitted for Visa Stamping does not attested by COC & MOFA also my visa profession is Project Engineer without any discipline such as Civil, Mechanical etc., they need a Letter from Employer with COC, MOFA attested for this reason to stamp my visa, and my Agent states that this New Rule starts from This month onwards, any body knows about this, how much time will a Request Letter needs to get attest from COC & MOFA as required by Saudi consulate...

Requirements for visa process :

- Employment contract attested from COC & MOFA with visa no and expiry date mentioned
- Copy of visa slip
- Copy of CR for the company
- e-visa slip issued from Injaz
- Visa Application form
- Fees
- Medical Test Report submitted online by Agency
- Attested education certificate that matches the visa title (if visa is for electrical engineer - you should have electrical engineering bachelors, for project engineer - any engineering degree can be used, In case of rejection, your employer can issue a letter to embassy stating its project engineer work related to civil engineering or what ever engineering discipline and this letter should be attested from COC & MOFA as well)

If you have all the above your visa should be approved.

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

THanks for ur Reply, exactly as u said, my Profession Civil Engineer is not exactly mentioned in my visa just as Project Engineer, its a Group Visa, in case they saudi consulate needs such Letter from Employer attested by COC and MOFA, how much time required to do this process, plz reply...

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

Also plz explain what is that
- Copy of CR for the company.....(CR means?)
- e-visa slip issued from Injaz....i have Visa No.

vignesh_coke wrote:

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

Also plz explain what is that
- Copy of CR for the company.....(CR means?)
- e-visa slip issued from Injaz....i have Visa No.

Commercial Registration of the company
No the visa no, there is some thing called wakala or e-visa , the company needs to send this in the name of the agent they are using.

As to time taken for letter's , I am not sure , it depends on company to company.

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

Once again Thank u, i am in a very frustrating state for a long wait of this process and other hand each and every step delay and delay, my worry is i came up to this stage can i wait further to see the final result of visa stamping or move to other oppurtunites its just am asking from ur experience as a opinion,

and for this request letter attested by   COC & MOFA tentatively how long it will take, plz reply me as ur opinion...

vignesh_coke wrote:

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

Once again Thank u, i am in a very frustrating state for a long wait of this process and other hand each and every step delay and delay, my worry is i came up to this stage can i wait further to see the final result of visa stamping or move to other oppurtunites its just am asking from ur experience as a opinion,

and for this request letter attested by   COC & MOFA tentatively how long it will take, plz reply me as ur opinion...

I am not understanding the reason for your frustration.

Are you without a job now or did you resign from your job without getting the visa.Is the employer pressuring you?

If none of the above, why is there such an anxiety over the visa processing and rules and regulations of another country.If you have better opportunities why wait for this, you can always pursue others if its better. This is not a heaven to be wanting this much to come here.

I would not know tentative time frame, it purely depends on your company guys. They can do this in 2 days or 2 weeks, its up to them.

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

My case is very complicated, i have been selected for good company SABIC with decent salary and family status, after the Attested offer letter came it take max 2 months to departs as advised my agent and my friends, so i believed and resigned my job after the attested offer letter came, a usual Degree attestation takes 1.5 months + Ramadhan holiday + 2 weeks for medical when i ready with all the documents surprisingly my employer told me to wait until he call back during Haji , he took 1.5 months to permit me to stamp my visa, then it went for visa stamping due the above mentioned reason it takes more than 2 weeks and still going on, before ramadhan there are many oppr came, but i refused, now i am ready to move for better oppr but there is no recruiting process for civil engg all together i wasted 4 months in this process without job thats y am frustrating...

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

saudi consulates refuse to stamp my visa bcz the visa is not clearly mentioned as what type of engineer am it states generally as Project Engineer, but in my group visa i found Civil Engineer category also i asked my agent why they did not use that category to stamp my visa, my agent told that i have allotted as a Project Engineer visa ant change, how to know that i have allotted for Project Engineer visa in group visa contains various discipline and more than 50 visas...

vignesh_coke wrote:

Dear Mr.HRGuru,

saudi consulates refuse to stamp my visa bcz the visa is not clearly mentioned as what type of engineer am it states generally as Project Engineer, but in my group visa i found Civil Engineer category also i asked my agent why they did not use that category to stamp my visa, my agent told that i have allotted as a Project Engineer visa ant change, how to know that i have allotted for Project Engineer visa in group visa contains various discipline and more than 50 visas...

First off, golden rule : Never resign from your current job without getting a visa, even if its the best company in the world. In most contracts written in KSA most companies will specify that the terms of employment is subject to the employee getting the visa, this is in case the visa is rejected / delayed they can choose another candidate or cancel the recruitment with this candidate.

Visa titles are always clearly mentioned in the visa slip and I am sure a company like SABIC will not make such small mistakes. This could also mean the agent's mistake in the allotment of visas or could be they don't know the regulations. In any case you don't have any choice other than to wait, isn't it. What ever the situation is you will have to believe the crap the agent feeds you and bid the time. My advise is look for another job and start working. If you get the visa you can leave during the probation period. At least you wont sitting idle and there will be some venue to channel your frustration as well.

Dear All,
Please help me knowing the reason for delays in my visa stamping process.
My case submitted at the embassy has been returned with objection twice. stating that "E-Wakala not confirmed".
when i contact the employer after first rejection, they say its because earlier they issued the wakala to some other agent, now they have to cancel it and again issue it to the agency that is working on my case. after receiving confirmation from the employer the agents re-submitted the case to the embassy. and again the case was returned with same objection. upon contacting the employer again after second rejection they say they have cancelled the e-wakala but its not getting updated in the system. and i have to wait......(waiting for last 15 days and still no progress)
its been 50 days since the documents were submitted at the embassy for the first time.
Type of Visa: Civil Engineer

En_G_ar wrote:

Dear All,
Please help me knowing the reason for delays in my visa stamping process.
My case submitted at the embassy has been returned with objection twice. stating that "E-Wakala not confirmed".
when i contact the employer after first rejection, they say its because earlier they issued the wakala to some other agent, now they have to cancel it and again issue it to the agency that is working on my case. after receiving confirmation from the employer the agents re-submitted the case to the embassy. and again the case was returned with same objection. upon contacting the employer again after second rejection they say they have cancelled the e-wakala but its not getting updated in the system. and i have to wait......(waiting for last 15 days and still no progress)
its been 50 days since the documents were submitted at the embassy for the first time.
Type of Visa: Civil Engineer

Your case has to be fixed and investigated by the employer itself. They might have used the injaz system to issue the e-visa from their side, what they can do is ask any saudi recruitment agency to redo this for them and probably this will sort out the issue for them.

Thanks for your reply.....
I am following up the issue with the employer..... but not getting any proper answer.......

Hi En_G_ar ,

How was your issue solved?. Let me know please and in how many days.

Thanks.

Dear everyone,
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Today only I came to know that my visa stamping is rejected as d visa is of mechanical engineer and my degree is of production engineer. The agent is asking me to get a request letter from d sponserer.
Also the agent has given me a hint dat if I pay some cash my visa can.be stamped on the passport.
So I am confused what to do. Will the visa be stamped on the basis of the request letter or should I pay the agent and get it done.
If I get it done under d table will it pose any issue further in the kingdom on getting d iqama.
Please help. Please dear members guide me if possible.

Regards,
Sanjay Tank

No one is going to advise you of some illegal means here on the forum !! And moreover it's taking a lot of risk. Since you have the job, ask the sponsorer to provide you whatever the documents is required by the Saudi embassy to get your passport stamped.
Or tell agent to submit your new set of documents to Saudi consulate in some other City, you never know when you can get lucky :)

Heyy thanks a lot for d advice. I'll do the same. Actually I also wanted to come clean and avoid all wrong doing.
Thank u once again

Heyy thanks a lot for d advice. I'll do the same. Actually I also wanted to come clean and avoid all wrong doing.
Thank u once again
Sir can you please highlight the risk part for my knowledge so that I can guide others as well

Dear everyone,
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Today only I came to know that my visa stamping is rejected thrice by saudi consulate because as d visa is of mechanical engineer and my degree is of Electronics engineer and the reason is my degree certificate is not commensurate with visa category . The agent told me that they have informed the client about the same - they are working on it.

So I am confused what to do. Will the visa be stamped or not. Please dear members guide me if possible.
Thanks
gowtham

Dear everyone,

Today only I came to know that my visa stamping is rejected thrice by saudi consulate because as d visa is of mechanical engineer and my degree is of Electronics engineer and the reason is my degree certificate is not commensurate with visa category . The agent told me that they have informed the client about the same - they are working on it.

So I am confused what to do. Will the visa be stamped or not. Please dear members guide me if possible.
Thanks
gowtham

gmgowtham wrote:

Dear everyone,

Thanks
gowtham

The reason for rejection is very clear as you mentioned, due to the certification mismatch. What you can do now is to get an exception letter from your company / sponsor requesting the saudi embassy to approve the current visa despite the certification.

Dear sir,

I am very thankful for your valuable advice.

Dear gmgowtham

Let me know if the letter worked for you. I am in the same situation as embassy rejected the application stating profession does not match.

Please advise.

Regards,
Hozefa

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Dear Mr HRGuru,
My visa got rejected thrice by saudi consulate due to certificate mismatch on march 25 till now my visa not get stamped but the agent from mubai told me we continuosly tracking your visa and the last update from agency is the company requested to change in visa category and waiting for acknowledge from ministry.
My passport and original certificates till hold by an agent and i got another job offer from saudi. What can i do now? Please advice me in the above issue.

gmgowtham wrote:

Dear Mr HRGuru,
My visa got rejected thrice by saudi consulate due to certificate mismatch on march 25 till now my visa not get stamped but the agent from mubai told me we continuosly tracking your visa and the last update from agency is the company requested to change in visa category and waiting for acknowledge from ministry.
My passport and original certificates till hold by an agent and i got another job offer from saudi. What can i do now? Please advice me in the above issue.

The visa and education details has to match in order to get the visa endorsed from Saudi Embassy, for ex. If your visa is Civil Engineer, then you need to have a Bachelors certificate (attested from Saudi Embassy) in Civil Engineering. If the visa is Accountant, then the certificate should be Bachelors in Accounting, etc and similar. If you have a mismatch in certificate and visa, there are only two solutions, the first and best one is to get a new visa from your employer that matches with your education. If not the second and not so guaranteed option is to get an exception letter from your employer asking the embassy to issue the visa irrespective of the certificate and that they are hiring you based on your experience related to the visa profession. You might need to show supporting experience letter related to the visa profession in this case.

Dear HR Guru,

My visa got rejected from Mumbai consulate with the remark to show higher degree or experience letters as Advisor profession visa is required.

My Visa profession is "Advisor" and my degree attested is for BSc and I have MS degree which is unattested. I have many experience letters holding the "Consultant" role mentioned on it.

Since "Advisor" and "Consultant" are same, should I re-submit the documents with experience letter again?

Please advice.

hozefam wrote:

Dear HR Guru,

My visa got rejected from Mumbai consulate with the remark to show higher degree or experience letters as Advisor profession visa is required.

My Visa profession is "Advisor" and my degree attested is for BSc and I have MS degree which is unattested. I have many experience letters holding the "Consultant" role mentioned on it.

Since "Advisor" and "Consultant" are same, should I re-submit the documents with experience letter again?

Please advice.

Advisor and Consultant are not the same.

What you can do to aid the visa process is to show the higher educational qualification, along with the experience letters as consultant to show that you have the capacity to advise, however a letter from your employer in KSA addressed to the Saudi Consulate confirming that they are hiring you an experienced consultant as an advisor will greatly assist with the visa processing.

my visa got rejected because it does not match with my profession..what can I do?

khan ayesha wrote:

my visa got rejected because it does not match with my profession..what can I do?

Talk to and seek assistance from the employer who is trying to hire you.