Need of a company of english speaking kids

do you know of any children or kindergarden with english speaking kids on the costal area?
we have two young boys, the elder is 3 and a half.
at the moment we are renting a house in perselantsi, a village near dobrich but we are flexible, ectually we would like to try other places too, so if you know of a house for rent you are wellcome to write as well.
thanks,
einav.

There are two kindergartens in Varna with English-speaking children, but they are quite expensive. However, if you don't mind moving south of Varna, the village of Sadovo is a good place. There are several English families there and your kids will be very much at home. The younger English children attend the village kindergarten and the slightly older ones take a special school bus to the nearby village of Avren.

Let me know if you want any more info - I used to live in Sadovo.

Regards,
Jackie
(moderated: no free ads please)

thank you for the information.
do you know of renting options?

Hello.

I may have something interesting for you for rent. If you wish - contact me on : [email protected]

All the best!
Sheengbg

Hello,

I've actually more or less the same question as Nuvitsur, but for Stara Zagora.

My son Paul, aged 2 years and 8 months and myself will arrive in Stara Zagora soon, and I would like to find a kindergarten or school for him, with french or english kids.
Do you know any place or company to contact?

If there aren't any, I'll try to find a nanny/babysitter.

Many thanks for your help!

Caroline

I have 2 or 3 houses to rent long term near Stara Zagora. I have good friends that live nearby that have young children (4 and 1) who are English.

Hi thetravelbug.org,

could you please post in the classifieds ?

Hi thetravelbug.org,

we shouldn't need to rent an appartment, as my husband company will provide a hotel-appartment for us. But thanks anyway!
Nevertheless, it would be nice to meet up with your friends and get to know each other!

I'll be in Stara Zagora on tuesday. Do you or they have a contact number there?

Will have only just landed back - leave for BG on Saturday.
PM me your number and once settled back in will give you a call.

nuvitsur wrote:

do you know of any children or kindergarden with english speaking kids on the costal area?
we have two young boys, the elder is 3 and a half.
at the moment we are renting a house in perselantsi, a village near dobrich but we are flexible, ectually we would like to try other places too, so if you know of a house for rent you are wellcome to write as well.
thanks,
einav.

Hi Einav
Have you tried the schools or social places in Varna?
I think you need to check the schools in Varna and when you are next online please send me your email address and it will be a pleasure to send you a list of schools in Varna.
We have been living in Varna for the last 4 years and have a fair knowledge of the english speaking schools here.
Let me know if you need any more help
All the best
Regards
Sokoni

hi,
my e mail address is [email protected].
it will be great if you can give me that information.
thanks,
einav.