Anyone know a good place in Mombasa with gym and swimming

Hi all,

I am an ex-UK expat recently relocated to Mombasa after many years living and working abroad. Currently living in Nyali Mombasa.

I am looking for a place that offers maybe aerobics or a fun dance workout of sorts like zumba and a swimming pool. Otherwise a regular gym and swimming pool would be great too!

Ps.Have inquired from Tourist hotels around and prices are rather too exorbitant for non-residents if used on regular basis.

Every little helps!

Thanks,
Rose

Rosylee13 wrote:

Hi all,

I am an ex-UK expat recently relocated to Mombasa after many years living and working abroad. Currently living in Nyali Mombasa.

I am looking for a place that offers maybe aerobics or a fun dance workout of sorts like zumba and a swimming pool. Otherwise a regular gym and swimming pool would be great too!

Ps.Have inquired from Tourist hotels around and prices are rather too exorbitant for non-residents if used on regular basis.

Every little helps!

Thanks,
Rose

Hi i like prefer zumba too but i buy them and dance at home but you can as well Google the zumba site and there is a place where you can search for an instructor in your place.All the best

Thanks Bwari. Will continue the search though have now found a water aerobics and swimming place that will be checking out this week!

Cheers,
Rose

Hi Rose,
I also stay in Nyali and i know different places where yu can go swimming and gym at a reasonable fee...yu can keep intouch with me thru (Moderated: No personal information on forum please) email me [email protected]

Hi There

They have just renovated the gym near Nyali police station . Take a right turn just before Nyali Police station the Gym is about 800 M on the right. They have Zumba on Saturdays.

Hello zuri

Thank you for this complementary information on this thread ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team