Moving to bangkok!!

Hallo everyone,here is Giancarlo,31 years old,from Brescia but living in Melbourne. I m moving to Bangkok by next january as my girlfriend lives there. I m holding a diploma as office operator obtained in Italy and a business communication certificate obtained at a well known school in Melbourne. I m an italian native speaker with a quite good level  of english. Experience in hospitality and tourism industry.
I m looking for a job in Bangkok,any advise or help??

Thanks a lot

Giancarlo

Once you are here it is easier to find something, maybe an ad in the Bangkok Post looking for someone with your skills.

English teaching, native speakers and hotel management are two of the jobs foreigners are allowed to do, and do.

giancuca wrote:

Hallo everyone,here is Giancarlo,31 years old,from Brescia but living in Melbourne. I m moving to Bangkok by next january as my girlfriend lives there. I m holding a diploma as office operator obtained in Italy and a business communication certificate obtained at a well known school in Melbourne. I m an italian native speaker with a quite good level  of english. Experience in hospitality and tourism industry.
I m looking for a job in Bangkok,any advise or help??

Thanks a lot

Giancarlo

You might find this article about thailand-blogs.com/2013/07/13/working-in-thailand/ useful. Check out the link in the article that relates to what jobs foreigners cannot do.

ok,thank you guys...:)

welcome to expat as you know find job in thailand is so hard

yes i know,i heard about that.but i wanna try anyway... :)