Close

November- Looking for Female ROOM/ROOMMATES-EXPATS urgent

Preferred Areas: Bukit Bintang, Imbi, Raja Chulan, Titiwangsa (The apartment must have LRT/MONORAIL withing short walking distance)
BUDGET: Depends on the facilities & the area (we should discuss & advice when we talk)

May I suggest a slightly different approach to your housing needs.  Reading what you have written will probably not inspire anyone - let alone any females - to contact you. Sounds like you want the women as household slaves. I am sure once you get to where you are going to be a student you will be able to sort out some accommodation with others who want to live in the same vicinities.

LoL! Thank you so much for the advice & maybe you are right. Though I am not looking for household slaves but friendly and open minded room mates to share an apartment with. However, If you could help me out by writing a different type of approach (a draft) which would inspire some people to move in. It will be a great help to me and I will post it immediately.
You are right that I can always try to get what I need when I am there but I was just thinking why not try it over the net for my convenience.

Regards.

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malaysia