Hello im paul living in the uk looking to move and work in the us,

hello,can any one help me and my family move to the us start work in the driving sector and start a new life,please help,

How?  What I mean is, how can we help you?  And what is the "driving sector"?

Hi uvox1,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to download the PDF of The US expat guide, this might surely help you find some more information about about preparing the project. :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi,

Can you be more specific? It is very unlikely, but possible  to obtain a work visa to the United States for a career in transportation. What exactly do you do in the driving sector? I will assume drive large trucks? That will ultimately be the deciding factor if you should even bother pursuing a work visa to the United States. I can't say yes or no if it is driving trucks BUT I would have to assume not likely.

Because of the economy and current job situation, you need to be "determined to be in the United States interest."

Exact words as quoted from:
http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1271.html

Of interest would be you possess a skill or specialization that the United States deems important and is hard to find in the United States.

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/flag6/brazil-flag-waving-smile.gif

Matt V. - Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil
Visit my Personal Blog - brazilbs.blogspot.com

Paul,

Hello, my name is Eric. I live in the US. Depending on your skill set, education and desire, you could find a company here in America. I would not suggest it. Anyone and everyone that has any idea how truly bad it is here is trying to leave. I am unfamiliar with the living conditions in the UK. But I can tell you from years of extensive research that the US will not be the land of opportunity much longer. We are headed for disaster. I am in the process of getting my family out of here, and it is not easy. I hate to upset you by breaking this news to you, but don't let anyone tell you any different. America is about to fall, and fall hard. The economy is so fragile, the government has a private agenda of the most wicked kind. Being an American these days is dangerous, expensive and unwise. I want to share this with you because I would hate to know that even one more family would have to endure what my family and millions of other families will have to endure. When the US Dollar falls, and it will, soon, overnight this place will be in total chaos. I wish you and your family all the best and hope that you take these words as seriously as I mean them. Good luck, God Bless, and maybe look into places in this world that is NOT connected to the US.

Best regards,

Eric

eric,

thank you for the advice you are really like a brother to me .
its good to tell the truth than letting your friend in hell.
stay blessed too.

regards,
gloria

hello out there, my name is James aged 37 very hard working man married with 3 kids, ls there anyone out there to help me to find a job of driving big truck driving in the USA, i am prepare to work long hour.If any one interested, please drop me and email at [email protected] or whatsapp number (Moderated: Send number in a private message)

Eric, thanks for your insight. I am sure your rhetoric will convince everyone hoping for an American dream to look elsewhere because your words carry so much weight. - NOT

Thanks!

Kasunge,

Welcome to the expat-blog. Try posting your request in the jobs section of this site. It will get more visibility there.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/north-america/usa/

Thanks.

Thanks for your help

People have been predicting the imminent death of the United States since 1787.

Dear Eric,

I had no idea things were so terrible in Chattanooga.  So what you gonna do about it?  Move out?  Where you gonna go?  What you gonna do when you get there?

Yep, I have seen these type of comments before - no matter where they move, they will inevitably end up unhappy.

Hailey - and the predictions have always been wrong :)

The United States will certainly die some day.  After all, the Sun will explode eventually.