Opportunities

Hai....Iam kumar
Recently I got the job offer in bahrain.
I decided to join in that job(Salary 250 to 300 BHD).
Job description: office work
(My qualification is B TECH(computer science).

I am taking this chance as an opportunity.
After joining in this company... is there any chance to find a new job to me....?
If is there what is the process.....
[for suppose i joined in this job...in the mean while if I got the job in another big company in the bahrain it self what should i do....
what is the process...please heip me......]

I am waiting for your answers.......

thank you.

I would not come to Bahrain and immediately start looking for another job. It wouldn't look good on you. Plus, you might not be able to change jobs within the first year of employment.

thank you ....
after one year is there any chance....?

It all depends on your skillset and the needs of the job market.

Hi Kumar,

Firstly, Why you are deciding to change the job b4 joining them?
Change in a job has a reason like salary or other personal problems.

Big or small size of firm doesn't tell that job is good or bad. Even in a small firm you can enjoy and might get better increment than in a big companies.

Big companies have rules and restrictions like increment of salary has its percentage for all in equal and timings are very strict.

Small firms have flexibility and you can enjoy the most. You might get an high increment in salary which is not equal to others but depends on your performance.

"join a job you like but not a company"

Changing jobs in Bahrain is easy.
If you resign b4 one year than you might have to pay the expenses incurred on you by the employer.

If you resign after one year than no need to pay visa charges etc + you might get the settlement etc.(you have to fill the mobility form from LMRA b4 changing to another job)

In both the cases you can change the job.

see ya..

thank you....