Looking for a female singer in Suzhou (China)

Hi there,

I am European, but I live permanently in Suzhou, Jiangsu province (China).

Besides of being a business man, I am a musician and I am looking for a female pop singer to perform gigs in Suzhou and/or its neighbourhood. I play guitar and sing. I have over 30 years of experience in live music.

My music genre ranges from evergreens to contemporary hits, by way of international standards, blues, rythm & blues, soul, funky, jazz-rock, folk, pop, samba, latin in general, italian and more.

Since the mark of my repertoire is definitely international and very much (but not only) "Black Groove" oriented, the female singer I am looking for should have a good working knowledge of spoken English and a pronounced "Black Swinging" mode in her singing style.

I could also help for getting a visa if necessary.

If you are interested in this, just drop me a line.

Your sincerely,
Don Luke

P.S.
Hey, Admin, how the heck a a post like this can be useful, if it cannot be classified by geographic location?

Hi Don Luke,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Artists, musicians in Suzhou section, this might surely help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi David, thanks for your suggestion... actually I already did it.

Rgds
DL

Where do you perform in Suzhou? Although I'm not a musician but I'll love to see you and enjoy some music!

Hi, right at this moment I am not performing. I am on pause for reflection, preparing the repertoire for the duo and waiting for the female singer. However, if you let me have your email, or another contact at your choice, I can inform you as soon as I will resume performing.
Thanks for your attention!
Don Luke

Please check your inbox for my contact info.
Great to have a musician in Suzhou!!

Hi. Are you still looking for the singer?