Fishing

Hi to all.sam here i am living in muscat .I am so much interested in fishing.i usually do surf fishing, very rarely go boat fishing coz i don't  have one.if any one interested to go fishing please let me know.

I always wanted to go fishing ! I have never gone for one though . But if you would appreciate an amateur I can give you a buzz when I am in oman which will be end of November.

shsm wrote:

Hi to all.sam here i am living in muscat .I am so much interested in fishing.i usually do surf fishing, very rarely go boat fishing coz i don't  have one.if any one interested to go fishing please let me know.

If your looking for game-fishing, they do that at Bandar-Al-Khairan, its a four hour trip and you would have to hire the services of one of the many operators out there....

http://www.marinaoman.net/

Coral Ocean Tours, does regular trips in the morning.

I would love to go and meet new friends while doing my favorite pastime here in Oman which is going fishing.I am available during weekends and holidays.I hope I can get in touch with you by any means possible so we can go together.
You can contact me anytime via this number (Moderated: please use the private message to give your private phone number for your own security)
Hoping to see you soon.

teddy23 wrote:

I would love to go and meet new friends while doing my favorite pastime here in Oman which is going fishing.I am available during weekends and holidays.I hope I can get in touch with you by any means possible so we can go together.
You can contact me anytime via this number,93462608.
Hoping to see you soon.

If your looking to catch up with people, we are having a gathering this Saturday at 8:00pm (Starbucks, Qurum Beach Road) here is a link to the event

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=266618&p=3

Also, never post your phone number on a public forum....

stay safe,

Rammy

hi Sam picked up your blog on the forum page can you give me some info on the beach fishing from muscat im on holiday in feb 2016 with my wife who also fishes ( better than me some times ha ha ) what baits do you use & what rigs ie ledgering / float / spinning etc any info would be greatly appreciated many thanks & kind regards Barry