Saudi Engineering Council Again !!!!!

So here is the deal,

its that time of the Year (again),

i have to renew my Iqama (again).

i have already registered with the Saudi Engineering Council a year ago for my previous renewal of Iqama.

They gave me a letter entitled to the almighty Al- Jawazat, i gave my Idari that letter and my Iqama was renewed.

so the question is,

Do i need to get the letter again from Saudi Eng Council for Al Jawazat every time i have to renew my Iqama?-

Kindly help my days are numbered.(iqama expiry is coming up)

and sorry if it has been discussed before, i searched but couldnt find the relative discussion.

Jazak Allah Khair
Cheers

A big YES! The letter from SCE that states your application number, name, iqama, etc. is necessary when they renew your iqama next year so better keep a copy of it. Good luck!

Thanks Bro-
Much appreciated-

Brother,

currently I'm going through the same procedures. I received the payment confirmation of SR. 500 on 1st of Jan'2014. After which I'm still awaiting the confirmation for 2nd payment. generally how long does it take ?

Greetings,
I am already a member of saudi council of engineers, my iqama will expire on january 26, 2014. my iqama is for renewal but my company told me that i have to update my saudi council membership...can somebody help me on how to process my saudi council of engineers membership and what are the requirements...thank you very much

TO WHOM YOU HAVE SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS