Looking for 2 things

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a costume shop in Jeddah? Looking for costumes for my 2 young children.

Also looking for swim diapers (nappies) either disposable or reusable. I have been told to look in Boots Pharmacy, but the one I checked didn't have any & the sports store in Mega Mall didn't either.

Thanks for you help.

Costume store in Jeddah International Market, near to the Shawarma place and the turtles.

Swim nappies, I doubt you can find them here, we always brought them from the UK.  If any place has them it would be Mothercare.  Go to the biggest branch, wherever that is!

You can find costumes for children at mothercare, bhs , H & M and Next. Sportswear shop on Rawdah Road near Danube Khlaidiyah (am forgetting the name of the shop)has a nice variety of costumes and other accessories for kids. Got them recently for my kid. And as Trapezious mentioned, I couldn't find the swim diapers anywhere.

Not sure if either of you are still looking for swim nappies, but I found reusable ones at the sport store at Mega Mall. The store is on the ground level near mothercare and Esprit.