Looking for friends any part in France

Hi,I am filipino looking for my friends especially filipinos living around France.Pls let me know you,i would be happy guys to know you:)

Hello genjam,

I am filipino too, I'd grew up in cebu naga, but now i am in south of france. I am looking for especially pilipino.

I am looking forward to meeting you in person.

Mia

Hi,am a Mauritian looking for french girls for friendship....

Hello there,

How are you? I hope you're still checking your Expat, i am from Cebu too! Looking forward to hear from you. From South of France!

Hi my name is novi . I live in San francisco california . Soon I move to Paris . And i would love to have indonesian friends .

hi Novi same like me, I will move to paris in April, now still arrange my visa to relocate.
I'm looking forward to getting your answer :)

greeting from Indonesia ^_^

Hi angeli thanks for reply on me . Yes let's exchange email or if u have facebook hit me up !!novi vita shea .., and we can whatssup +15104994663 . What's ur fb ? Nice hear from u . Good luck on ur visa !!!

wow..more and more Indonesian i see here.. sadly i dont live in Paris, too crowded for me. I live in Rennes (and Athens back and forth) closer to the nature.

Anyway..Good luck for your move both of you Novi and Angel  ;)

Hi angel I am not so sure where I am going to stay in France. I have 3 kids and  I am looking for simple town and good school . Can you recommend to me please ? Here my email [email protected] . Right now I m still living in California . Nice hear from u angel I

thank you...kakak sayang  :*

Sama sama adik ku yg cantik 😘😘😘

Hello Novi82,

As we are on the English speaking forum of France, it would be great if you could reply in English only so that everyone else can interact with you. :)

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Yup I speak English. My French not good lol