Looking for Malaysian in Ho Chi Minh

Hi,any Malaysian in Ho Chi Minh?:D

Hi aiman.aqif! The Malaysian in Ho Chin Minh City network might help you to get some contacts.

Good luck
Christine

Bro,

I'm in Ho Chi Minh now. Just arrived here on 26th..my name is Shah..just call me shah.

i am malaysian living in ho chi minh city, thao dien ward, arrived here last february 2010. :)

anak bugis...

perempuan ke lelaki nih>>dgn family ke sini??

shzan1976 wrote:

anak bugis...

perempuan ke lelaki nih>>dgn family ke sini??

ibu dan isteri mengikut suami yang kerja di sini. :)

shzan ni agaknya lelaki ya? masih belajar lagi ke?

Im looking for Chinese Malaysian Finance Manager, contact me at [email protected]

Hi huyentran132! You are off topic. Please post in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > job section and not on the forum.

Thank you for your comprehension.
Christine

i'm in HCMC..Binh Duong Province

Hi.  I'm a malay Singaporean.  Our family is moving to HCMC in January 2011.  I'm a housewife and has a 2 yr old toddler.  Is there any Malaysian housewife living there?

xanadubell wrote:

Hi.  I'm a malay Singaporean.  Our family is moving to HCMC in January 2011.  I'm a housewife and has a 2 yr old toddler.  Is there any Malaysian housewife living there?

hi, welcome to hcmc. i am malaysian, living in anh phu area, thao dien, district 2, and to answer to your questions, yes, there are a lot of malaysians and also singaporeans living here in hcmc. :)

Hi there.  Well, well..already knew that and hope to get in contact with them.

How about you?  What are you doing and how long have you been living in the city?  An Phu is in district 2, isn't it?  I'm yet to find a house really soon but no idea where, need to find out for ourselves when we visit HCMC in November.

Ana.

Hello Xanadubell! :)

Check out Ho Chi Minh city classifieds! You could even post an advert there, category-accommodation.

Regards,
Sheetul

Thanks Sheetul.  Already did that and got response from quite a no. of agents.  I too get some recommendations from the Singapore Business Group :)

Hey Aiman,

Welcome to Saigon
Malaysian too...
Living here since 4 years ago
See my profile to know what I do here :)

"Amazing Saigon"

Danial

Im a Malaysian in D3/D1 HCMC.

Do you cycle?

Over 15 years ago, yes :)

Joy Bikerz wrote:

Im a Malaysian in D3/D1 HCMC.

Do you cycle?

I gather you have a bike group in HCM ? Would be great if I could hook up with you guys.  My ole Giant is still in transit, should get it hese few days.

Am a lone ranger biker here, still looking for cycling friends

Im with Specialized hardtrail here at hcmc

Hi!
Hope everybody is doing great in HCM. Would like to make friends with malaysians living there.

Hello,

I am arul, an Indian expat from Malaysia.I speak Tamil,English,Malay and Mandarin(chinese).

i am in Ben Luc.Long An district..every weekend(saturday night) i will go to city for relaxation....

Hope to make more frens

YM:[email protected]
MSN:[email protected]
Mobile:0932427816

Hi all I'm freaky from malaysia too. Hope to make more malaysian fren over here.

another malaysia on the block.. arrived here almost 4 years ago, staying at PMH area...

Nice to meet you. where is PMH?

PMH = Phu My Hung in District 7. Mont Kiara of Vietnam.

Sini pun ada Mont Kiara ka? haha good!

In English please..

Armand

ya la..mont kiara..kl

Waw!! Mont Kiara rich guy place wor... so any gathering for Malaysian over here?

freaky@VN wrote:

Waw!! Mont Kiara rich guy place wor... so any gathering for Malaysian over here?

Hi freaky, what industry are u in? how long have u been here.

I'm in the property industry and we sometimes meet up in District 1.

We also meet up all malaysians regardless of industry during special occasions.

sorry for late reply. I was in Furniture export. cheers ;p

ah ic.. Bien Hoa is quite far away from Q1. I'm sure you miss Malaysian food. i usually go to Q1 to get Malaysian food.

kryptonite123 wrote:

ah ic.. Bien Hoa is quite far away from Q1. I'm sure you miss Malaysian food. i usually go to Q1 to get Malaysian food.

erm... far is still ok. just donno where to hang around only. Yup i tried the Malaysian food at Sheraton there. not bad.

how about a gathering?....

Arul wrote:

how about a gathering?....

Few hundred malaysians just gathered last Saturday for chap goh mei dinner held by malaysian business chamber.

Pls be a member...

izzit VN got Bersih 3.0?

ha ha ha...

kryptonite123 wrote:

ha ha ha...

just wan to see what the rally diff between here and Malaysia. hehehe

wow, looks like im out of the universe of Expat.com.....guys and girls....and makcik and pakcik....im from malaysia toooo....living here almost 3 mnths....in D2 cantavil!!!u can adress me as alan

hi alan, welcome to the land of hidden charm.

btw, what industry are u in?