Send boats to Mauritius and boat motors from South Africa

Hi

I want to send boats to Mauritius and boat motors from South Africa and was wondering what the import duties are for this new and secondhand and if someone can recommend a freight company from Durban who is good at this

Hi  cagedive,

Welcome top expat-blog!

A new topic has been created from your post on the Mauritius forum for better visibility and interaction.

Regards,

David.

[moderated: no free ads please + register your company in the business directory.]

Just to be clear, you want to:

Start a business in Mauritius that sells boats, boat equipment and boat-spares?

A good place to start would be the relevant Mauritian trade department website that has a list of duties imposed on certain imports.

I'll try checking for you later after you confirm whether you are starting the business or selling to someone here (which I assume you will not need to worry about the duties, etc.)

cagedive wrote:

Hi
please send more details on the boat motors, can help

I want to send boats to Mauritius and boat motors from South Africa and was wondering what the import duties are for this new and secondhand and if someone can recommend a freight company from Durban who is good at this

Enjoy the paradise, Enjoy Mauritius

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : You are promoting your services on a thread iniated in 2013.

woops!

I didn't even notice this was opened in 2013. Damn spammers really ruin the forum experience  :rolleyes: