What car insurance company are you guys using in Norway?

Hi guys,
Been in Billingstad for a couple of weeks now although been here lots of times before to visit the outlaws.

Kind of decided to settle here now, so need the whole shebang! House, car, job, life..... etc

So, looking for a house fairly local to Billingstad (ouch!) to be near Mormor and Morfar.

I just wondered who everyone was using for their car insurance? Preferably one that you can do online?

Cheers and thanks for taking the time to look :-)
Ian

p.s I would also love to meet up with some of you guys in town of an evening once we get sorted. After a couple of years in New Zealand we are kind of stony broke right now!

Jobs=house=beer.........damn, I wish it was the other way around!

I couldn't give you any advice about car insurance as I don't drive myself but I do work in Billingstad - Billingstadsletta specifically.

Would be nice to meet a Brit or two.

I have a policy with if (if.no). When I bought my car that was the policy that the dealership set me up with. It might not be the cheapest but it was easiest for me.

Good luck!

Hey Guys,

Myself and a fellow Brit both work in Billingstad. We go out on the town now and then if your interested?

We're out with a few fellow Brits next weekend as it happens, But we'll be in Drammen...

As with regards to Insurance, I use Vital.
They gave me 50% no claims straight away with no history check.
The other companys I checked out started me on 10% no claims
so hence the above preference:)

Thanks guys for the heads up on Vital.

Would also love to join in with the odd drink, once I have recovered sufficiently from the ever increasing price of beer here (and saved up enough)......

Had an awesome curry at Mother India in town last night with some friends over from the states, so the available 'entertainment' budget is a little low at the moment!

Catch you at some point,
Ian