Hello everyone!!

Hello everyone,

I would like to say hi since I am new to this forum here and the topics seems interesting. I travel around and stay in Beijing quite often during the year, usually every month or every two months I will be here for a week or 10 days at a time. I would like to make some friends that I can hang out with and more important, I would like to learn and polish up my German language (started at the beginner level a few years ago and now became too rusty).

Have a great day!

HI THERE , my name is Stoufa IŽm a 36 years old living in Tunis . I've been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to travel & study abroad.Encountering new cultures is always something I'm interested in and I enjoy listening about the journey others have taken in life .I am Muslim and I respect people of other religions , I hope ti hear from you :)

Hi Stoufa,

Thanks for your reply, I have been to Tunis once and it was really nice and looks lovely I went to the area where they have white houses with blue top just look like Greece and can see the water and the sea.

Nice to meet you.

this charming place called sidi Bou Said , one of the most beautiful and well known districts in Tunis , I need your email i ll send you back some amazing pic . Enjoy your moment and have a nice day

facebook.com/photo.php?v=611202765592089

Hi amylaikt,

You post has been moved to the Beijing forum for better visibility and interaction.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Thanks David :)