Greetings from Barcelona

Hello!

I am Irene from Barcelona (I'm catalan) and I'm new here. I was just looking 4 people to practice english with and maybe share our hobbies and stuff.

I would be so nice to have new international friends here and show you the best places in BCN.

My bests to all!!

Hope you have a wonderful experience in Barcelona :)

hola y bienvenido Amiga : me llamo Mustapha soy de túnez tengo 36 anos ,me gustaria saber más de ti .

España es mi sueño y soy un culé de FCB !! my spanish is still pretty basic soy estudiante en instituto Cervantes en Túnez desde 2 años pero hasta hoy no puedo mantener un conversación , me gustaría tener un intercambio lingüístico para mejorar mi español ¿estas interesado?
Hablo inglés francés si estarías interesado en practicar otra idioma intentaré ayudarte
espero que sigamos en contacto . Un fuerte abrazo desde Túnez :)

Welcome on board Irene91 ! (from another catalan, located on the other side of the planet)

Stoufa77, could you please post in English ?

[Moderated: off topic + pls post an advert in the Language classes in Barcelona section]

Please write me and maybe you can help me find some events for Halloween here in Barcelona.

Irene91 can you show me around this week in barcelona.. will be in barcelona this week and i speak only english can you assist me.

Hola!

I am from Vancouver, BC and we just visited Barcelona a few weeks ago and fell in love. My husband's company is transferring him to Europe and we need to pick a city.

We have a son who will be going into kindergarten and need to get some information about schooling, cost of living etc. Do you or anyone else have any advice?

thanks!

Hi,

[Moderated]
If you are thinking of coming to Barcelona, I do reccomend to first read the advices and information you find in Expat.com or just Landed about living in Barcelona. It is very general information, but you will have a rough idea on where to start.
Usually if the company is transferring your husband, then it will be organize the relocation, burocracy papers (work permit, NIE, bring family...) shool and house finding. [Moderated : no free ad on the forum pls]

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Maica Chacopino