SEEKING A NATIVE JAPANESE WHO TEACH JAPANESE

Dear All,

I am living in Ho CHi Minh city.
Now, I want to seek a native Japanese who teach me Japanese.

All details will be negotiated by email (English & Japanese)

If you are Japanese, If you are interested in this field, the sooner the better, pls send me email: [email protected]

[Moderated: Use private message system to send personal information. For security reasons.]

i think if you can't find a native japanese teacher, you should try to learn in some japanese center such as Sakura.

Dear Kientrung.tran

Thanks for your advise.
Actually, until Dec. Sakura center open a new course,so, during awaiting them, I try on finding native jpsese.

If you want, i can teach you somethings to prepare before taking a course in Sakura. I've learn J for 8 months

Dear Kien Trung ,

Because I get N2 certificate, now im studying N1.
So, I need a native japanese speaking to teach me speak fluently.

Anyway, thanks for your kindly support!

oh it's great! Do you know Sai gon Language School? My friend learned a communication course there and he said that most of the lessons was taugh by Japan teacher. You can check. I wish i were you in japanese. haha

Hello,

I got a N2 a couple of years ago and now studying for N1 exam this Dec. No interest in teaching or whatsoever, but if you need a study partner then let me know. We can study together in weekends if you live around Binh Thanh district :)

Nice day!

I learn Japanese at Dong Du Japanese Center and learn through Youtube. So we can learn 2 languages at the same time. Check it
http://www. youtube.com/channel/UCTaShPsubqMP0IdcvzSTqeg

Domo domo --happy to make contact with this form because in both directions I want to learn from Japanese people in Ho Chi Minh City and I want to teach basic Japanese language to Ho Chi Minh City residents so everyone please be in touch and email me

ActorBrian.com(@)Gmail.com
Talkbrian(@)gmail.com

I lived in Japan for five years so I hope I can relay my perspective to those who wish