Looking for SYM Excel 2, 2009 model

Hi,

I'm looking for SYM Excel 2, 2009 model. Is there anyone is selling it or know somewhere that I can get one? [HCMC] Thanks.

Just curious... Why are your requirements so specific?

Of course, you don't specify color, so I guess you're not THAT specific. :)

Check hereto buy with the help of some Vietnamese friends.

Hi saigonmonkey,

I search for SYM Excel 2, 2009 model 'coz I heard my friends said it was strong scooter, 150 cc with big space.Very nice for traveling. Used ones should be around US$400 :)

MiaTNB wrote:

Hi saigonmonkey,

I search for SYM Excel 2, 2009 model 'coz I heard my friends said it was strong scooter, 150 cc with big space.Very nice for traveling. Used ones should be around US$400 :)

Hi Mia,
I just thought it interesting you're looking for a 2009 model, but not 2008, or 2010. Your reasons for wanting one are good. You should check the link Charmavietnam posted for you. Should be able to find one there. Good luck to you.

Thanks charmavietnam so much. I checked out the link you sent and going out to meet a guy who is selling my dream Excel. lol!

Sym Excel II.     Very High consumption !   Honda 1/2 !

Okay good! Don't forget to check engine number and chasis number with the registration card. One more thing. You should bargain!

MiaTNB wrote:

Thanks charmavietnam so much. I checked out the link you sent and going out to meet a guy who is selling my dream Excel. lol!

Thanks guys for ur help, especially charmavietnam. I just bought SYM Excel 2, 2009 version for USD $470 this morning. Gonna go from SGN - Dalat - Buon Ma Thuot - Nha Trang - SGn with it. Pretty cool scooter! Yay

This is how my Excel looks like
My Excel 2

Happy to heard that you bought it very fast! Actually you paid little more than the market price :D Anyway it's okay if the engine condition is good. Good luck to safe drive!