Immigration to Austrila or USA

Dear All,
Any one can guide me regarding subject. I am pakistani working in KSA & want to shift my family there permanantly.

[email protected] [email protected]

Hi mhkhanb,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your topic is now on the Australia forum.

Please read the articles in the life in Australia guide. You can find some useful informations.

ps: if any questions concerning USA, please post them on the USA forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

mhkhanb

For Australia you will need qualifications and experience in whatever your field of expertise is. There is a very rigorous selection process for visas and permanent residency. 

There is a list of skills that have preference for visa applications.

Check out this website www.immi.gov.au for visa information and forms.

For cost of living here www.numbeo.com

Living costs, rents, taxes etc are high here. If you do eventually get here you will have to have your own medical insurance cover and pay for your children's education costs even in a public school.

I am sorry if I sound negative but what I am telling you is how things are here in Australia.

Hi,

I am Real Estate professional from India. I cam to know that there is huge demand of Real Estate Professional in Australia. I am looking for opportunity there ,can any one guide me?

sriv

I am being brutally honest here.
Real estate jobs are not on the skilled migration list so you would not be able to get a job here in Australia. 

To get such a job you have to work for a real estate agent here, have local knowledge then sit an examination. 

I do not know where you got the information regarding the huge demand for real estate agents here as it is not correct.

Yes the best guidelines you can find in immi website . Good luck