Travel agency

Good morning ... i am looking for business Partner desirous to create travel agency or to developp his travel agency  ...
Thierry

Hi Thierry,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Business partners classifieds in Myanmar section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Hi Thierry ,  how are you ?  My name is Widjaja from Indonesia.  Basically I am an entrepreneur and investor looking for anything that can profit.  I am looking at several projects here . May I know are you an expert in travel agency ? Or are you an investor too ?   Because I have several local business friend  already  that we can anytime set up a company if your proposal is attractive enough .  Pls write to me at.  [email protected] ( Moderated: no personal details on the forum please)
Best regards,

Widjaja

Hi,
I too have my own travel and Tour agency having branches in several countries. I am also interested in making a base in Myanmar. PM me with your Skype details we can discuss further.

Terence

You want to run travel agency here joint-venture with local travel agency? Or esterblish new one with local partner? At present time, it is not too difficult to do so. Within 3 or 4 days Registration office issuing temporary registration card to run the company and to apply license at Ministry of Tourism. Here are many Myanmar experts in tourism. Investment amount is not too much comparing with other business.
It needs office rental and monthly operating costs. For Myanmar Investors they are not much interested in this business because nobody can estimate whether the profit will be. It needs time to be successful. The most expensive investment is month salary as your partner needs reasonable salary also and they do not much care about share ratio. You need to expect USD500 per month salary and about 25% of share is workable here.
Registering and getting license might cost around USD1700-usd2000 and monthly office rental fee is about 500 - usd 700 per month and other two or three staff total salary might be around usd600 per month.
You will get a little idea on it.

Good luck!

Tin Oo Latt

thing tong wrote:

Good morning ... i am looking for business Partner desirous to create travel agency or to developp his travel agency  ...
Thierry

I want to open a branch office there. Hopefully we can talk !