Money trabsfer advice

Can anyone recommend a company, not bank that can transfer small amounts of Hong Kong dollars to my CNY account in China every month. I have my retirement savings in Hong Kong and live in China. I tried to transfer but the China bank, ICBC, required me to fill in tax papers and pay Chinese tax on my savings. Hardly acceptable. Another bank wanted 25% in fees, and was quite open about that it was bribes. I need something that can work over the internet.

Hio RobinGee,

Your topic has been moved to the China forum for better visibility and interaction.

Thank you,

David.

RobinGee wrote:

Can anyone recommend a company, not bank that can transfer small amounts of Hong Kong dollars to my CNY account in China every month. I have my retirement savings in Hong Kong and live in China. I tried to transfer but the China bank, ICBC, required me to fill in tax papers and pay Chinese tax on my savings. Hardly acceptable. Another bank wanted 25% in fees, and was quite open about that it was bribes. I need something that can work over the internet.

Try searching for financial advisors;

Here's one I have dealt with;

Guardian International   gifp-ltd.com

Wholly foreign owned and based in Shanghai

Kris

Have you considered AliPay?  You can probably connect both your bank accounts through Alipay and transfer your fund that way-
www.alipay.com

** Note: I'm saying this but have no idea if it would actually work. I only use Alipay to obtain payments from online work and transfer it to my bank account here in China. I'm taking a guess that it might be doable**

so, my question is. i have bitcoins, can i sell my bitcoins , send to alipay , and from alipay send to my friends account ?

hey there guys , can anyone help me with alipay setup ?

jayminho wrote:

so, my question is. i have bitcoins, can i sell my bitcoins , send to alipay , and from alipay send to my friends account ?

I  can buy your bitcoins..and pay you money

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum. Thank you

or you can pay me CNY AND I can sell you my bitcoin and third option is that i have indian rupees and i need CNY