I want you're help

Hi I'm from Thailand I want to bring my son come to Singapore for study he 13year but he doesn't know English and chinese I don't know where I can put my son I need your help   thanks

Ask at MoE (Ministry of Education) for entry requirements for Singapore schools, and at ICA (Immigration and Checkpoint Authority) about visa rules - he'd need a student pass.
I suspect he'd need a fair knowledge of English language, as that's the medium of instruction in all Singapore schools (except a few Muslim Madrasahs and expensive international schools) and it's also needed to survive in Singapore. You better send him to an intensive English course in your country first.

Thanks

Hi, You can email me at daniel84zz@hotmailcom

I have an aunt, who previously act as a guardian for few Indonesia kids/students.

If your son is eligible for studies here in Singapore, they can act as his guardian, stay with them.

they can act as his guardian, stay with them.

Does that come with a cost?

You can find an English enter in Singapore, and send your sun to this center to learn English first. English is quite popular in singapore, thus it is not diffult to find a course for him.

Hi We can Assist.  Me, my wife and son 2 years old have a 4 room hdb.   Do let me know how we can help.

Jon Wee

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : do not share your phone number on a public forum for security reaso
ns.

@ Jon Wee > This is to inform you that you have posted on an old topic here (2013)

However, do not hesitate to participate on other active topics to share your knowledge.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Closed