It's Urgent ...I need to extend my M visa

i got an M visa for 30 days ,and before putting my feet on the chinese land i want to know how to extend it in just 30 days that's to say only 20 working day ......pls offer me some infos about it and what documents i will need as long as how long it will take ? I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR UR FEEDBACK

Visas are a tricky thing... we'd need to know more about where you come from and where in China you will be.

If you are of need of translation service, I can help you.

Kris N wrote:

Visas are a tricky thing... we'd need to know more about where you come from and where in China you will be.

Kriss , thank you for ur reply , i come from Algeria "north africa" i will stay in changsha & yiyang :and i have just one month , i'm plannig to head to china on 19th oct or 20th , what do you think ?

Ivy Tang wrote:

If you are of need of translation service, I can help you.

THANK YOU IVY , i will ask if i need to translate some documents ^^

that's ok, you can contact me by wechat:542433118 or add my QQ:542433118. Keep in touch.

sido48 wrote:
Kris N wrote:

Kriss , thank you for ur reply , i come from Algeria "north africa" i will stay in changsha & yiyang :and i have just one month , i'm plannig to head to china on 19th oct or 20th , what do you think ?

Personally I haven't a clue about those areas... Perhaps other members might be able to help... good luck

sido48 wrote:

i got an M visa for 30 days ,and before putting my feet on the chinese land i want to know how to extend it in just 30 days that's to say only 20 working day ......pls offer me some infos about it and what documents i will need as long as how long it will take ? I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR UR FEEDBACK

Hi,
M visa is a new kind of visa.I am working at a visa service company in Shanghai and we haven't been asked for an M visa extension till now.I think it's no use to be so rush.You better ask about it in the Chinese entry and exit bureau about it after arriving China.Or you can ask for a visa agency for help.
Good luck.
Berry

I will be traveling into hk in December, I only have a oneway ticket, will I have any issue entering the country? Any feed back would be great.

Dude...

You have a one way ticket to HK or Mainland China?

Do you have a visa to enter Mainland China?

A one way ticket shouldn't pose a problem entering either country in any case.

Kris...

Hi everybody here,I am Alain from Ivory Coast. I will travel soon to Macau SAR to visit a friend. I will apply for a visa upon arrival for only 1 month. I would like to know if it is possible to extend this kind of visa and also if possible to travel to China with this visa? Thanks

@Alain,

Your application and subsequent visa for Macau does NOT allow you into China at all.
Usually visas gained at ports of entry are not extendable.But you may wish to question the agent upon arrival in Macau.
As an alternative to Mainland China there is always Hong Kong or Taiwan.

Kris

Thank you very much KRIS. I think better apply for a Chinese visa from here and if in China easy to visit her in Macau. I will try to find the best option.
Thanks

Alain,

If you wish to visit China you will have to apply for the visa in your country. Macau is fairly easy. But check before going with the Macau consulate website to be sure as well.

You don't want to end up in Zhuhai and not be able to get into Macau. I'm sure your friend will be very upset with you lol!

Have a great time !

Kris

Hi Alain,

Have you been able to access Macao ? which documents are required to get the visa upon arrival?

Thanks

Irene

See your private messages.

I sent you the info to an agent who can help you via your private messages (PM).

Also… if you exit and enter China before your visa expires you can stay within China an additional 30 days beyond the date of your 30 day visa. The visa allows you to gain entry. and is valid for 30 days after you gain entry. In essence your 30 day visa can permit you to stay up to 60 days.

Same applies to all visas with multiple entries. I for instance have a visa with 90 day stays. It is valid till December 31st 2013. On the last day of my visa (Dec. 29) I may exit and re-enter China and I am by law permitted to stay an additional 90 days. But the next time I exit (90 days later) I cannot re-enter because my visa is now expired.

Kris