IMPORT-EXPORT BIZ!

I'M LOOOKING FOR INVETORY FOR MY ARTS AND CRAFTS STORE!
ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Regards SUSAN

Hi Susan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be much appreciated if you can write down a few more words about yourself just as a proper introduction :)

And would you please avoid using caps lock when posting on the Forum (Caps lock on a forum is the equivalent of yelling) :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

What kind of art supplies are you talking about?  I think that you maybe could check out S-Banda in Quito, they have a fairly ok art supplies store.  Are you talking the good stuff: like Golden, liquitex, prismacolors, faber castell, Kor I Noor, etc?  There are lots of little places that sell cheap art/craft supplies especially for schools in the papelarias but good quality not so much

I am an artist and I had to bring in most of my art supplies, from paints to brushes to pencils, & varnishes.  Right now I am looking for good water color papers or recycled water color acid free papers but very little luck. I may have to resort to making it myself...... oh god.....

Unfortunately, I have found that art supplies is not high on the list of desires here.  I am also looking to show my art and exhibit if you have any suggestions, I would love some.  I am thinking of having or at least inquiring in Cuenca but don't quite know where to start.
Thanks
talk with you later
Robin
[link moderated]