Hello from Turkey!

Hello,i'm Müge from Turkey.I'm 23 years old and an engineering student at a university in Istanbul.I'm going to graduate for my major 4 months later and i'm very good at English if we don't consider the speaking part and i would like to practice my speaking with a native speaker in return i'm willing to give anybody  turkish lectures,i can even start from sctrach in turkish if you wish.I want to learn Spanish as well and my current level is basic but i can understand a speaker while he/she is speaking in Spanish as i know Italian and the both languages are so similar to each other and i also would be happy to help a native Spanish speaker with Turkish in the same way and i believe that i'm good at teaching,i have had some friends before that i helped with their English through internet.

Hi Muge,

Please note that your post is now on the Istanbul Forum :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Language Exchange in Istanbul section please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Müge I really wondered that how u learned so much language? I also try to learn spanish u got some tips for me ?

Thank you for your help Maximilien!I will write there..