Experienced nanny looking 4 full-time work in Budapest from May

Dear Family,

I am a professional and experienced nanny and have spent 15 years in the UK working in this profession. (Nursery, private family)

I have been involved in working with the kids for almost 20 years. I speak fluent English and Hungarian.
I offer full professional care for kids including educational activities and cooking their meals.

I am very fun and loving person with a good sense of humour. I am full of smiles and laughter.
I get along with all types of people young and old. I have a very calm and relaxed approach but when I have to face an emergency situation I am able to deal with it with great responsibility.

I am very reliable person and can be trusted at all times. I have a great love for children and thoroughly enjoy looking after them.

I am punctual, creative, responsible and organised. Qualified, CACHE-Teaching Assistance, United Kingdom.
I enjoy my work very much; watching children grow, discover the word with them and their inner potential.

I never tired of their endless energy and questions. I love the way they enjoy the simplest things in life and express such happiness from just being loved.

I can offer the ability creating well balanced and safe environment for your little ones, give them opportunity to enjoy childhood while building up their personality and inner strengths.

I am looking for full time nanny position and relaxed, open minded and respectful family in Budapest. (or out side of Budapest)
If you have any questions please e-mail me and I can send my CV and referee letters.
Give me as much information as you can about your expectations, your children and the positions.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly

Yours sincerely

Marianna Sz

Hi Marianna! You should also post in the Budapest classifieds > job section.

Good luck
Christine

hi marianna im kiran n im looking a baby sitter for my baby he is about 3 years old salary is negosiable but im living in manchester so if u r interested then give me a ring

regards
kiran