Conversion of Property in Kandy Area in to International School

I inherits a large house with considerable amount of vacant land close to Kandy City. Looking forward to a local or foreign partner to convert the facility and operate an international school.

Can provide the expert guidance.

Looking forward to someone can convert the property and operate the facility.

Hi  zeejay,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Classified section: Business partners classifieds in Sri Lanka, this might surely help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Dear ZeeJay,

I am interested to discuss about this.

Do you want to lease this or just join hand to stat an educational institute ?

I am looking a place in Kandy to start private lessons for AL/OL students for Edexcell, GCSE, and national exams.

If you interested please leave a message.

Regards
Thusitha

[email protected]

hi best wishes im from london i live in kandy and i teach english here ..maybe we can work together ..my number is 077 90 19381 ....john

I TOO SEARCHING PARTNER TO RUN A INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL IN SRILANKA. ANYONE INTEREST CONTACT ME - 0714299935

I CAN INVEST MY SHARE

Dear Anton,

Whats the share you can chip in to this business.
I am very serious about this project and going to convert a property inherited through my wife's side in to a international school.

It's close to Katugastota town and do have enough space for the expansion.

My plan is to start with a primary section and build a complete facility in the adjoining land. Currently I do have 25 perch vacant space within the same plot + another 20 perch adjacent to it.

My cash requirement is to renovate the 5 roomed house, purchase the furniture for the class rooms and to run the promotional campaign.

Plan is to build a truly international curriculam targetting the foreign universities.

What if we schedule a meeting and discuss the plans before negotiating the terms and conditions.

Thanks,
Zee
jeewendra at outlook dot com

Hi ANTONAK,

It would be great if you could avoid posting with caps lock on the forum please so as to ease the reading.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team