Finding home appliances

Hi All, I want to know the cost of home appliances in Ethiopia such as washing machines, refrigerators, etc  and where can I buy them from? are there any hyper markets that sell home appliances?

Thanks

Hello Hend,

You may check a couple of household appliance stores infront of the National Theatre.

There are also some good stores around the place commonly known as Cathedra, the area where Tomoca is located.

The store known as "Home Elements" is also a good one. It has got some branches throughout the city including around "wollo Sefer" and Urael church.

Good luck.

The Best place to get a quality Appliances in Addis Ababa is on Bole Road at the Dembele City Center or Getu Comercial center it is a well located and easy access for shopping in addis and beside you will get a professional service you may not get else where.

The Average price for a cooker starts from 5,000 Birr to 12500 for stainless steel one fridge and freezer depending on the size,make and quality prices start from 6000 Birr to 27500 for stainless steel excellent quality large Liebherr fridge of Germany make

Wow- I didn't know appliances such as stove, washing machines and refrigerators are so expensive!  I thought I could get them for 3-4000birr
What about couches and recliner chairs? Are they available in Addis or in Arba Minch?