Work in Malta

Hi, I am a french student in Business School, and I have to make 6 weeks of expatriation in a english-speaking country, from the 1st january 2014 to the 10th february 2014 .

I would like to find contacts in Malta, and I am seeking an opportunity : job, internship in sales, work in charity or woofing ... . I am very motivated and I would like to discover the country, the culture and improve my english !!!
So If you recruit, have contact or ideas ( flyers, website, firm..), I ask the network expatblog, to advice me on the forum or by private message, that would strongly help me !

Thank you in advance,

Regards

Myriam O

Whoofing? is that working in a dog sanctuary?

I'm getting too old for this forum!  :(

:) willing workers on organic farms (WWOF).

Unfortunately there is no national organization of WWOOF in Malta and currently only one farm listed on the independents list

http://www.wwoofindependents.org/

However there are quite a few charity shops who always welcome volunteers even for couple of hours a week.

Other volunteer programs might need an initial training and/or longer commitment.

Yes " WWOOF organisations connect people who want to live and learn on organic
farms and smallholdings with people who are looking for volunteer help."

Oh ok, thank you so much for this precision,  it is not always easy to have information about this subject when we don't live in the country !

Ahh, now I get it, cheap labour.

That will cheer up the locals!

Hi Myriam,

What is your email address please?

Mandy

[off topic & wrong language]