WHO HAS SHOP IN ISTANBUL???

Hello there...
Who has own shop in istanbul? Sometimes we need to help each other even by this way. Because its already difficult to live in another country. If you give ur infos about ur shop address and what u sell here in this topic im sure many people will come to buy something.even u have clothes shop let us know please. İ hope it will help u.
See u

Hi easylife1010,

Please note that advertising is not allowed on the forum. But you can still share information about procedures and steps to open a shop and share other information. This might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

This is not for adv. İ dont have my own shop also. İ think u r wrong about this. If this blog works to help people who work abroad this topic is exactly necessary. İf u see any adv u can block it then

Hi there;

Advertising is to promote a brand, and encourage the public to buy a product or use a service...

easylife1010 said " If you give ur infos about ur shop address and what u sell here in this topic im sure many people will come to buy something"  this is advertising :)

İf u dont know what is advertising then no need to discuss about it. İm old enough to be teacher of urs. So who has shop in istanbul pls send me prv message.. Ok now? U dont know how people work hard here to make money. U even dont want to help them. Pity on u. U r just sitting in front of computer and talking like u know everything very well.
Please send me prv message if u have shop or if u know any shop of foreigners...
Thanks

easylife1010 wrote:

... U dont know how people work hard here to make money. U even dont want to help them. Pity on u. U r just sitting in front of computer and talking like u know everything very well.
Please send me prv message if u have shop or if u know any shop of foreigners...
Thanks

All people work hard to make money not just foreigners, however it's kind of u to help them...I guess u will help libyan's shops too :)

Also i'm sure your offer is disinterested :)

What u think? U thought Many people have their own shop in another country? Maybe a few person has but im not sure if they r member of site or not. And this topic is not for u. U should decide to go somewhere first. This topic for people who live already in istanbul not dreaming.

:) dreaming would not hurt you...

Well I'll let you debate this subject between "Istanbulites" :)

Good night

Dear members,

Please remember that our ambition is to help people who want to live abroad, wherever they are in the world, and wherever they would like to live.

Can we please keep that spirit of mutual help for the wellness of Expat.com

Thank you

Maximilien

What kind of shop are hou looking for?

R u living in Istanbul? If yes give me ur emial adress I want some info plz. my emial is [email protected]

I think a new post should be created under " Business opportunities in Turkey" to explore business ideas that involve import/export to/from Turkey, considering that Turkey is now the China of the middle east and has a lot of offer.  look for that new Post as it might be created by me.!!