Hi everyone.. welcome to Malaysia

Hi everyone, first of all I wish a warm welcome to all the expatriates in Malaysia.

I am Shah from Penang, Malaysia. Currently I am based in Kuala Lumpur.I am a simple happy go lucky person with good sense of humour and love to make new friends and contacts from all around the world.

Please free to contact me if you like to be my friend, also if you need any help or assistance while you are in Malaysia. Enjoy Malaysia.. Beautiful Malaysia..:)

P/S: NO LIARS AND SCAMMERS PLS..thank you

Hi Shah72,

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Please note that you can browse through the discussions on the Malaysian Forum and feel free to participate and sharing useful information :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

hye buddy I am Omar from Pakistan staying in KL. sure I wouldn't mind to be friends.

Hi Omar,

how you doing? how long u been living in Malaysia? are u studying here or working?

Hey man. I have been living here for few years now. Working as a language consultant.how about you?

great, i am working in auditing/accountancy field
u may add me in fb if u have - kuds gafoor

Heya my name is kezia ill be moving to kl in 2 weeks but im so scared.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Register your activity in the Tourist Guide in Malaysia Directory.]

Don't worry as everything will be fine..take care

Why are you scared?

Hi don't be scared. Malaysia isn't full of south African eating zombies. They only hunt at night lol.

Malaysia is far safer than south Africa. Many times safer friends over their carry ak47s in their cars for safety. No need here!