Work in Djerba

Hi,
I am Maya from Bulgaria and I want to move to Tunis Djerba. I am looking for a job. I worked like an English teacher almost 10 years and from 1 year I am working like a technical assistant. I know fluently English language and I am learning now French. If you have any proposal for me, please contact me.
Kind Regards
Maya

Salut,
Je suis Maya de la Bulgarie et je veux passer à Tunis Djerba. Je suis à la recherche d'un emploi. J'ai travaillé comme professeur d'anglais près de 10 ans et de 1 an, je suis en train comme un assistant technique. Je sais que la langue couramment l'anglais et j'apprends maintenant français. Si vous avez une proposition pour moi, s'il vous plaît contactez-moi.
Cordialement
Maya

Hi Maya,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Djerba section : Teaching jobs in Djerba. This might surely help. Thank you!

Please can you post only in English on the Anglophone section on of the Djerba forum, for other members to read and participate.

I suggest you to post in French on the Francophone section of the Forum Djerba. This might surely help.

Regards,

David.

Hi Maya,
Wonder if you live in Djerba?
Greetings,
Jan

@ jan flikweert > The topic of Maya is old as it is from 2013.

What are you looking for please?

If you have any expat related questions, please feel free to open a new thread.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: